Best For: Drivers who want a more personalized insurance experience with an agent.
- Personal injury protection and medical payments
- GAP insurance
- Uninsured motorist
- Underinsured motorist
- Rideshare insurance
- Emergency roadside assistance
- Rental car reimbursement
- All customers have a dedicated insurance agent.
- It’s easy to qualify for discounts thanks to the wide range offered.
- Available in all 50 states.
- Drive Safe and Save app, which tracks driving history and offers special savings.
State Farm is one of the top names when it comes to car insurance. And this insurer, like many others, built its reputation on its agents who offer personalized service for customers. However, while many companies are going digital, State Farm is sticking to a traditional model. You can connect with a real person who’ll become your agent over the phone, in person at a local branch, or online. And you’ll always have access to them to ask questions and change your coverage.
Another reason State Farm really shines is its streamlined online experience. With the innovative Drive Safe and Save app, State Farm puts control of your insurance policy right in your hands. You can get a discount for using the app to track your driving history and behavior, and you can also make and manage claims, upload photos, and communicate with State Farm agents right from your smartphone.