Another excellent grain-free dog food brand is Taste of the Wild. Available from popular pet retailers like Petco and delivery service Chewy, Taste of the Wild offers grain-free dog food varieties that are packed with nutrients every dog needs.
In place of grains, Taste of the Wild dog foods rely on easily digestible carbohydrates like legumes, fruits, and vegetables. In addition to that healthy filler, the food also contains plenty of high-quality protein. The first – and biggest – ingredient in all Taste of the Wild food varieties is natural meat. Flavors like venison, bison, and lamb help dogs fulfill their natural taste for good protein.
- Protein-rich as both dry and wet food.
- Tastes like real roasted meats.
- Foods feature nutritionally dense formulas.
- Supplemented with antioxidants and probiotics.
- Help reduce dogs’ risk for food allergies and sensitivities.